About this course
You probably achieve great results on the full Kickstarter and continued to eat healthy, unprocessed foods, for some time after it but then, life got on the way. Slowly, old habits start creeping back in, no matter how you try. This is normal and happens to everyone who’s starting on this journey of changing their lifestyles. You haven’t done anything wrong, you haven’t failed, this is just part of the learning process. Change is never easy and straight forward, it takes time and there’s always some back and forth, too steps forward, one step back. I was in this cycle for years myself, so I know how it goes!
The best thing to do, as always, is to dust yourself up and start again. You probably find that you’ve stuck to a few good habits from your first Kickstarter, so after this second one, few more will become part of your normal routine and over time, before you even realise it, you’ve changed your whole lifestyle with far less effort than you thought it would take. I’ve seen lots and lots of girls repeat this course several times and over a year or so, they’ve not only lost huge amounts of weight, but they’ve also become more confident, happier, healthier, more energetic and, best of all, they really love their new lifestyle, it now feels natural and that’s really what you want to aim for, rather than just weight loss!
What you'll get out of this course
- Clean up your diet and get back to healthy eating!
- Be inspired again! Find that spark and enthusiasm for healthy eating again
- Feel healthier, lighter, more energetic
- Lose weight!
- Make more permanent lifestyle changes
- Improve your relationship with food
- NEW: 10 brand new recipes + new meal ideas
- Suggestions how to make the recipes family friendly
- NEW: Daily affirmations to help you stay focused and inspired
- NEW: Visualisations and exercises to help you overcome emotional eating and cravings
- New materials, refresher of what is healthy and what isn’t
- Access to private support group on Facebook
- You’ll get 3 posts per day, a daily email summary and a weekly email
Have a Question? Don't Be Shy
If I didn’t answer all of your questions, feel free to contact me!