I’m loving this plan so much and the positive attitude towards nutrition and diet. I have lost 10lbs and I haven’t felt like I’m on a diet at all!Barbara
Three steps to lose weight and keep it off
Step one: Education
- Healthy eating is very simple but the diet and food industries have turned it into a rocket science. I’ll take you back to basics and show you how simple it is.
- You’ll learn to understand what is healthy, what isn’t and why. No more confusion. You’ll be navigating supermarket aisles and food labels like a pro!
- Learn to understand food marketing. Why foods marketed as healthy rarely are and how to see through misleading marketing. This is always an eye opener to my clients!
- Diets don’t work yet you can’t stop going from one to another. Learn to understand why they don’t work, how diet marketing works and you’ll find getting off the endless cycle of dieting easy!
- During this step, you’ll also get to know YOUR eating habits and unique triggers better
Step 3: Change why you eat (stop emotional eating)
- Once you’ve changed your diet, it’s time to look at why you cannot stop eating all the wrong things, why you always fall off the wagon and why do you alway self-sabotage.
- The key here is addressing the emotional connection you have with food – your relationship with food.
- As long as your relationship with food is not healthy, you will find weight loss and healthy eating hard work.
- Once you have a healthy relationship with food, eating well is easy and you’ll also be able to eat some cake and not feel guilty about it.
- In this part, we’ll also talk about the importance of self acceptance and loving yourself unconditionally.
Step two: Clean up your diet
- Now you’re going to put in practice what you learned in part one and clean up your diet! This is easy now that you have a really good understanding of nutrition and the problem with processed foods and food marketing.
- You’ll get to experience first hand how amazing it feels to eat healthy, both physically and mentally
- I’ll guide you through cleaning up your diet step by step and you have over 100 recipes to start you off with, most of them family friendly!
- You will lose weight, gain energy and experience numerous benefits of healthy eating.
- Best of all, you will discover the JOY of eating well. You’ll enjoy healthy foods and you feel good for finally treating your body with the respect it deserves.
You should eat to fuel your body, not to nurture your feelings.
What you'll get out of this course
- Break FREE from the endless cycle of dieting
- Lose weight, gain energy, improved health, glowing skin, reduced PMT, better sleep, heal IBS & other health issues.
- Learn why diets never work long term and what does work.
- Learn exactly what is healthy and what isn’t.
- Learn to see through misleading food marketing – never be fooled again!
- Kick your food addictions for good – sugar, bread, soda, take aways, ready meals etc.
- Learn how to enjoy a piece of cake without feeling any guilt (and without needing to eat the whole cake!)
- 7 day detox or ‘clean week plan’ to kickstart your weight loss and clean up your diet
- Over 100 simple, quick recipes suitable for all diets and the whole family
- Access to a private community of women just like you, following the same plan!
- Daily emails, daily posts on our private group page
- Support by email whenever you need it!
- Everything you need to know about nutrition to stay healthy
- Tonnes of tools to help you overcome emotional eating, food addictions and other challenges you may face
My beautician was wowed by my skin today. She said it looked like i had about €1000 worth of laser therapy! Told her about this course and how with little effort I had cleaned up my diet. I’m delighted with that comment!Orna
Kickstarter makes weight loss easy, fun and sustainable!
14 Days of daily emails packed with information, 7 day Clean Week plan, 100+ recipes & access to support 24/7 via email or private support group.
Now only €21!
I have just finished the Kickstarter and I feel thoroughly equipped with the tools and the inspiration to continue – loved your piece about wanting v needing to lose weight, one of the many that really resonated with me.
I really can’t believe how quickly and easily I got to the point of just wanting to eat well, I feel as if I’ve been brainwashed, but in a good way. I have lost 5lbs but the important thing, as I mentioned in my first mail is my energy levels. I can’t believe I’ve been struggling for years and It was fixed in a couple of weeks. Because of this, naturally my mood and sense of well being has also improved.Trisha
The key to weight loss is a healthy relationship with food.
You have an unhealthy relationship with food if...
- You’re an emotional eater .You think food will make you feel better.
- You are always on a diet and go through periods of being super strict
- You see food as a weight-management tool; everything is either good or bad for weight loss
- You often overeat
- You view many foods as forbidden or bad and feel guilty if you eat them
- You use language such as ‘I’ve been so good’ or ‘I was so bad this weekend’ when talking about your diet
You have a healthy relationship with food if...
- You enjoy food, mostly healthy foods but sometimes some of the ‘bad’ stuff too, and you never feel guilty for it
- You eat when you’re physically hungry
- You eat a balanced and varied diet full of foods you like
- You’re rarely on diet
- You stop eating when you’re satisfied
- You don’t really worry about your diet
- You don’t have a list of banned foods/bad foods or foods you should and shouldn’t eat
- It doesn’t take much, if any, willpower for you to maintain a healthy diet
I can’t believe that I love making the recipes! I find them easy and delicious. I am keeping up with the positive self talk and telling myself that I can continue to eat and live this way. For me the whole package just worked. Thank you so muchBernie
Just some of the 100+ delicious recipes
I can’t describe in words how fantastic I feel, it’s amazing! I enjoyed the challenge of the clean week, it encouraged me to try different foods… I was a complete chocoholic but I feel so good now without sugar and I no longer see something sweet as a treat because I know how awful I’ll feel after it. On a very positive note I no longer have any joint pain…also no headaches or breast tenderness this month which makes life so much easier!Marie
How exactly does it work?
1. Start anytime
Simply sign up, anytime, anywhere, by clicking the button below.
This course is currently just €21!
2. Get ready
You’ll get your first email within 24hrs of signing up. This email contains tonnes of important information to get you started immediately.
You’ll also get access to our private Facebook support group, should you wish to join it.
You’ll get an email packed with information, advice, easy to follow eating guidelines and recipes every day for the next 14 days.
You’ll be able to get extra support through or support group on FB or by email anytime you need it.
Morning! I feel great this morning. Hand on heart, I don’t know the last time I woke up this fresh. Tina, you have given me a whole new view of things. A combination of positive attitude, healthy eating and decent sleep and I just feel amazing! THANK YOU!Roisin
Frequently Asked Questions
How does it work?
- Simple. You can do this course anywhere/anytime as long as you have access to email and Facebook.
- We’ll have a private group on Facebook where we’ll post information, instructions, encouragement etc daily (in fact, several times a day!).
- Participants can also use this forum to ask questions and chat to each others – this support from the community is a key part of the success of our programmes and so far, we’ve always had a really lovely, honest and supportive group of ladies!
- You’ll get 2 emails a week, one summarising the past week’s discussions and another one with instructions for the coming week.
- Throughout the course, you’ll also be able to get support via email anytime you need it.
What's the clean week?
This is a 7 day period during which you cut out all processed foods from your diet. You get all the info you need on the first day but you can choose when you start (I would recommend giving yourself 2-3 days to prepare). While I don’t usually advocate strict diets and lots of rules, it is good to be strict for a short period of time so that you give your body a chance to detox, cut out any bad habits, reduce cravings and, of course, also kickstart your weight loss and healthy lifestyle.
You can choose how strict you are during this week. The main thing is that you avoid all processed foods and stimulants. You can choose to eat normal (but ‘clean’) meals or you can do a stricter detox where you just eat lots of soups, green smoothies and light meals or you can do something in between. It is up to you! If you’re a first timer and your diet is really full of processed foods, I would recommend starting easy with proper meals so you can keep it up for the whole week!
After the 7 days, you can (and should) relax a bit and work on your relationship with food while continuing to eat healthy.
What is clean eating?
Clean eating simply means eating whole foods and leaving out all processed foods. Whole foods include fruit, vegetables, some healthy grains, some healthy dairy products and meats. We do not leave out any one food group. Processed foods, which we cut out or limit, include things like sweets, biscuits, cakes, low quality bread, ready meals, take aways, shop bought juices and smoothies, fizzy drinks, processed sugar and foods with lots of additives in them…. All the stuff that was made in factories, that has no nutritional value. This stuff tends to be what makes us gain weight, damages our health and it’s also addictive. You will have lots of healthy alternatives to all your favourite foods so you never feel deprived and sometimes it’s ok to have some of the not-so-healthy things too!
Give me examples of the foods I can eat
Here are some of the recipes you’ll be getting:
- Bolognese (both, meat and veggie)
- Frittatas and other egg based meals
- Baked beans
- Shepherd’s pie
- Different stir fries
- Chicken nuggets
- Fish recipes
- Baked chicken
- Green smoothies
- Bean burgers (2 different recipes)
- Bean hotpot
- Chocolate mousse
- Lots of healthy dessert recipes
- Lots of easy to make dinners that take you no longer than 15-20 minutes to prepare
I'm on a special diet, is this suitable for me?
Yes! The course is suitable for all special diets – gluten free, vegetarian, vegan, meat eaters, egg free and any food allergies.