These are the five elements of healthy lifestyle that make weight loss easy: healthy diet, mindful eating, balanced lifestyle (stress, rest, exercise), emotional wellbeing and a positive mindset
Once you take a holistic approach to weight loss, addressing all the above elements, you won’t believe how fast and easy the results come in! Within days you’ll see physical results such as weight loss, better digestion, improved energy, clearer skin and more energy. You soon start enjoying food more, feeling more relaxed around food, able to eat a slice of cake without any guilt, once your relationship with food improves. You’ll feel more positive, enjoy life more, stress less and have more fun in no time at all. You’ll learn to be happy with your body the way it is now, enjoy moving and treating yourself well while feeling excited about the positive changes and results that are coming.
28 days is what it takes to create permanent changes. It takes commitment to make changes but very soon it becomes your new normal, your every day life, you’ll start really enjoying it and it takes no effort at all. 28 days of daily commitment and focus and you’ll never have to diet again, imagine that?!
- 150 easy recipes with sample menus and shopping lists
- Clear & easy to follow plan for healthy lifestyle
- All the facts you need to know about nutrition, the food/diet industry marketing tricks, weight loss and eating healthy
- All you need to know about mindful eating, natural portion control and changing your eating habits
- Exercise plan – a simple beginners’ guide to inspire you to move more and enjoy it. Suitable for busy people!
- Facts about stress and sleep, how they affect your weigh and health and how to make positive lifestyle changes
- Exercises to help you heal your relationship with food and stop emotional eating (the cause of weight gain, the only reason you can’t control yourself around food)
- Tools and tricks to change your mindset and attitude and to keep you motivated and inspired
- Daily inspiration, your questions answered and support whenever you need it!
- The course is delivered via daily emails and bonus posts in a private FB group. You’ll have access to extra support via email or private messages any time!
5 Elements of weight loss & healthy lifestyle
1. The food you eat
What you eat and what you don’t eat is, of course, important for weight loss. The diet industry has confused everyone with complicated systems and the conflicting opinions over what you should and shouldn’t eat. The Kickstarter takes all this confusion away. To lose weight, all you have to do is eat healthy. Eat clean (meaning, no processed junk food). We take it back to basics and keep it simple!
2. How you eatIt’s not just about what you eat, how you eat is as important. Examine your eating habits, identify any issues and then fix them. Are you an emotional eater? Do you have a lot of bad habits like mindless snacking in front of TV or at your desk? Do you skip meals? Cut out bad habits, learn new good habits. Learn mindful eating and natural portion control.
3. Your lifestyleYour overall lifestyle is an important part of a healthy lifestyle. Things like stress and lack of sleep can cause weight gain or make it hard to lose weight. Did you know that belly fat is often caused by stress? You’ll learn lots of tools to reduce stress, sleep better, be more mindful of your time use, exercise, meditate and switch off.
4. Get in touch with your emotionsWhat’s your relationship with food like? Are you, like so many women are, an emotional eater? How do you feel about your body? Is your body your friend or an enemy? Do you want to change so you can like yourself better or because you love yourself and want to treat yourself well?
For most women, this is the underlying cause of their weight and food issues. Extra weight is just a symptom of something deeper and losing weight is not going to fix that but healing the root cause is going to lead to easy weight loss.
5. Your mindset
Mindset is everything, it either makes things hard or easier. Whatever you expect, tends to happen. Most people expect weight loss to be hard and boring and so it is. You can change your expectation, change how you see eating healthy and you’ll soon find it easier and enjoyable.
You’ll learn tools to stay motivated, develop a positive outlook, learn to be more present and use many tools to make achieving your goals easier.
Food is meant to nourish your body, not to nurture your feelings.
A healthy relationship with food makes weight loss easy!
You have an unhealthy relationship with food if...
- You’re an emotional eater .You think food will make you feel better.
- You are always on a diet and go through periods of being super strict
- You see food as a weight-management tool; everything is either good or bad for weight loss
- You often overeat
- You view many foods as forbidden or bad and feel guilty if you eat them
- You use language such as ‘I’ve been so good’ or ‘I was so bad this weekend’ when talking about your diet
You have a healthy relationship with food if...
- You enjoy food, mostly healthy foods but sometimes some of the ‘bad’ stuff too, and you never feel guilty for it
- You eat when you’re physically hungry
- You eat a balanced and varied diet full of foods you like
- You’re rarely on diet
- You stop eating when you’re satisfied
- You don’t really worry about your diet
- You don’t have a list of banned foods/bad foods or foods you should and shouldn’t eat
- It doesn’t take much, if any, willpower for you to maintain a healthy diet
Next start date: 12th February - join anytime before 16th Feb!
Change your life in 28 days, starting today! Now just €39 (normal price €49)
Just some of the 150 delicious recipes
This plan suits all special diet – vegetarian, vegan, lactose-free, gluten-free, meat eaters and many more. Recipes are quick, easy and family friendly!
Have a Question? Don't Be ShyIf I didn’t answer all of your questions, feel free to contact me!
Frequently Asked Questions
How does it work?
- Simple. You can do this course anywhere/anytime as long as you have access to email and Facebook.
- We’ll have a private group on Facebook where we’ll post information, instructions, encouragement etc daily (in fact, several times a day!).
- Participants can also use this forum to ask questions and chat to each others – this support from the community is a key part of the success of our programmes and so far, we’ve always had a really lovely, honest and supportive group of ladies!
- You’ll get 2 emails a week, one summarising the past week’s discussions and another one with instructions for the coming week.
- Throughout the course, you’ll also be able to get support via email anytime you need it.
What's the clean week?
You can choose how strict you are during this week. The main thing is that you avoid all processed foods and stimulants. You can choose to eat normal (but ‘clean’) meals or you can do a stricter detox where you just eat lots of soups, green smoothies and light meals or you can do something in between. It is up to you! If you’re a first timer and your diet is really full of processed foods, I would recommend starting easy with proper meals so you can keep it up for the whole week!
After the 7 days, you can (and should) relax a bit and work on your relationship with food while continuing to eat healthy.
What is clean eating?
Give me examples of the foods I can eat
- Bolognese (both, meat and veggie)
- Frittatas and other egg based meals
- Baked beans
- Shepherd’s pie
- Different stir fries
- Chicken nuggets
- Fish recipes
- Baked chicken
- Green smoothies
- Bean burgers (2 different recipes)
- Bean hotpot
- Chocolate mousse
- Lots of healthy dessert recipes
- Lots of easy to make dinners that take you no longer than 15-20 minutes to prepare